Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Five Stars

Fear & Loathing in the Blue-Grass State!, July 13, 2005
Reviewer: Zygote in my Coffee.com - See all my reviews
"Butcher Holler" is a high-octane, neo-noir mystery that keeps the reader guessing until the very end. The novel is filled to the brim with a cast of unforgettable characters, ranging form a perverted, God-fearing sociopatch to a gun toting Vietnam vet and everything in between. Fugett's debut novel will undoubtedly establish him as the Mickey Spillane of Appalachia! I highly recommend picking this book up!

4 comments:

Storm Trooper said...

Have you ever stopped and thought about your thoughts on Jesus? They make no sense. Seriously - you should fry up some chicken and think about the Lord MORE!

Storm Trooper said...

Wow - I was DRUNK last night. Sorry about the inconvenience...hope I didn't offend anyone...

LarryFugett said...

My sensibilities are intact. Just don't get so far out that you scare off that little ole book buyer from Dixie.

Imhomeless said...

Thanks for the tip on the book.. gotta check it out

imhomeless
I wish I was stuck in Amsterdam